The BASIC Aspen HYSYS Course will show you how to model and simulate Processes (From Petrochemical, to Ammonia Synthesis and Polymerisation). Analysis of Unit Operation will help you in order to optimise the Chemical Plant. This is helpful for students, teachers, engineers and researchers in the area of R&D and Plant Design/Operation. The course is didactic, with a lot of applied theory and Workshops/Study cases.
At the end of the course you will be able to setup a simulation, run it, get results and more important, analysis of the process for further optimisation.
What Will I Learn?
- Model basic chemical processes
- Simulate basic industrial processes
- Understand the concept of Flow sheet and Manipulate it
- Set up the required/basic inputs for a Simulation
- Choose the most adequate Method for Physical Properties Modelling
- Be able to model the most important/used Unit Operations
- Modify all reporting results in order to make analysis
- Chemical Engineering Basics
- Elementary Principles of Plant Operation/Design
- Aspen HYSYS (Version 7 at least)
Who is the target audience?
- Chemical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Students related to engineering fields
- Teachers willing to learn more about process simulation
- Petrochemical Engineers