The aim of this course is to train participants on the dynamics of developing effective communication platforms that will enable them maintain a sustainable communication structure. It will afford participants the opportunity to learn the skills of communicating effectively in all areas and other seemingly less important but necessary activities, which will improve the growth of their business and corporate communication.
The Business Communication Dev. & Strategy Programme is a programme comprising Effective Business Writing, Effective Presentation Skills and Turning graphs and turning numerical data into graphical charts.
This programme is designed to equip the participants with the competencies required to communicate effectively in writing, presentation of data and speaking.
Specifically the participants will learn:
- How to write concisely, clearly and correctly in order to produce effective business documents that will aid executive decision making
- How to design and deliver business presentations in memorable and compelling yet professional ways as well as capture their audience attention with a view to creating business opportunities, gaining approval or stakeholder commitment.
- How to turn numerical data into graphical charts which will make reading easier and decision making faster
- Individuals seeking to improve or refresh their written communication skills, update their writing ability or acquire techniques for effectively reaching a specified reader audience through writing.
- Business development professionals, sales representatives, managers, team leaders and professionals at all levels in the organization
- Professionals who need to present ideas and recommendations to influence and gain approvals, or commitment or those desiring to master the use of tools for statistical presentations.